Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Sweet Salt Striped Shirt

Hey y'all! I'm adjusting to a new schedule of working on business Monday-Wednesday and around the house Thursday-Saturday, hoping that this will smooth things out a little. I found these outfit pictures on the computer today and it reminded me that we only have a few Sundays left until it's no longer "correct" to wear white! I may wear this outfit again while I still can. ;) 

My top I ordered (courtesy of a gift card!) from Salt Sweet Clothing, a website with wonderful modest clothing for women. I absolutely LOVE the two items I got (this shirt and a maxi skirt!) and I'm seriously thinking of ordering more of the same because they've become such staples in our wardrobes these couple of months and my sisters and I are always fighting over them. ;)

// outfit details //
Shirt: Sweet Salt Clothing: c/o them, $20.99
Shoes: ThredUP
Bracelet: eBay: $2.99
Earrings: Gift

 Okay, need to rant about this shirt for a minute. It's amazing. I have a very definite hourglass shape and have a hard time finding shirts that aren't too tight across the chest and yet don't swallow up my middle. This Striped Half Sleeve fits me peeeeerfectly and I feel confident wearing it. I don't have to keep stretching it out, or alter it, or wear a belt with it. It just has a perfect cut, weight, and styling. Definitely worth $20.99. I've gotten so much use out of it and I'm going to keep wearing it through the winter for sure! Sweet Salt has some other adorable tops that when I get some more closet space I will definitely be buying. ;)

I hope you're having a fantastic week so far! I'm going to work on writing Fresh Modesty's newsletter now... have you signed up for it yet? It's an every-so-often email that highlights some of the exciting happenings of everything that's going on with Fresh Modesty and Fresh Apparel. If you use Gmail, check your "Social" tab for it! Oh look, here's a handy sign-up form for you... ;)



Do you have a favorite brand of shirt that always fits right? Do share! Have a wonderful day!
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: