Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Autumn Trends | Day Three

Hey y'all! I hope you're doing well! I've had a full day of visiting, cleaning, photoshooting, and then celebrating this evening! 

None of our clean laundry has been put away for what seems like a month, so today's outfit is the simple outcome of things-I-can-actually-find. I also had to choose something in brown/denim/khaki for our photoshoot. This dress seemed casual enough to wear on a Monday. ;)

Dress: Borrowed from my 17 yo sister
Jacket: Also borrowed from Willa
Flipflops: ThredUP
Earrings: Charming Charlie's


This evening we had a small celebration to commemorate my Aunt Jill surviving brain tumor surgery two years ago this weekend. God was so good to leave her here on earth with us and He has done many incredible things in her recovery. 

L-R, Aunt Jill (dad's sister), Emma, Willa, Mother, me, and Elsia's horizontal. ;) 

We stayed up late last night watching "African Queen" with Catherine Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart-- such a good movie! I hope you've enjoyed the #AutumnTrendsBF event as much as I have! Blessings!  

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: