Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Concealed Carry | Purple Skinny Corduroys

Hey y'all! When I announced the Concealed Carry Series back at the beginning of September, I really didn't know how y'all would respond since I'd never mentioned firearms on the blog here before. I was pleasantly surprised by your excited responses! Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore this past Friday to pick my dad up from the airport and do errands with my sister in Nashville. 

If you've been following for a while, you may remember me mentioning my purple skinny jeans last winter. It's finally cool enough to wear them again! Since I've gotten some questions lately asking my thoughts on skinny jeans, I figured I could kill several birds with one stone by sharing this outfit. ;) 

(so small disclaimer here: these look a tighter in the pictures than they do in person. My sister just looked over my shoulder and said, 'huh, those look tighter there then they actually are'. They are almost too loose sometimes and look sloppy, so idk what the deal is.)
So, skinny jeans: I think they can totally be worn modestly. Just like my regular jeans rule, I try to keep my backside covered while wearing them. But, from a style standpoint, I think only a very few people can pull them off well. This pair is the only ones I have found look semi-okay on me because of my hourglass shape. Girls who are tall and skinny can wear them so much easier. 

 Do you ever put on something, think, "ehh, okay, its fine for this time" but then someone in your family comments and says they LOVE the outfit? That's the case with this. My dad really likes it, which is funny to me since it's definitely not a big favorite of mine. But I'm glad. :)

// outfit details //
Tunic: Thrift Store, $1
Pants: Jolt Brand, ThredUP
Purse: JustFab
Shoes: ThredUP
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor
Holster: T-Rex Arms

I chose to go with super comfy almost-slippers for the day to continue the laid-back feel of my outfit. With skinny jeans, it's important to wear low profile shoes that don't make you look like a clown with huge feet compare to your skinny ankles. ;) 

Alright, I'm finally to the part you've been waiting for: How I'm concealing with this outfit! I kept my gun on all day very comfortably (except taking it out when I went into Costco which doesn't allow guns) and didn't have to worry about it at all, which is so so nice. 

My gun is a Kel-Tec p380. It's one of the smallest guns you can get and that was very intentional on my part. I have a small frame which makes it difficult to conceal a large weapon, so I chose to go with something I would actually carry as opposed to something with more power that I would have to really work to conceal. I may change my mind one day, but this is my set-up right now. 

To wear it on my hip, which is the most comfortable for all-day wear, especially with lots of driving, I wore a belt that Snake Eater Tactical made for me to test for him. It's a great, great belt that works with all my jeans, all my shirts, and is so secure for holsters. Chris doesn't yet have this womenn's belt available on his website, but you could probably contact him to get one custom.

My holster is a simple Outside the Waistband holster from T-Rex Arms. Lucas put malice clips on it instead of the standard loops so that the rig sits as close to my body as possible. This system works so well and would totally be worth having him custom make one for you.

I hope this post gave you an idea for some top/jeans outfits you can put together for easier concealed carry!
 Do you have any colored jeans that you just love? How do you usually conceal?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: