Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Review | Garlands of Grace

Hey y'all! I'd like to share with you a resource that was such a blessing to my friends and me this summer! Have you heard of Garlands of Grace? I had seen some of their gorgeous hair pieces on Pinterest but hadn't ever clicked through to the website, which was super silly of me! I wish I had known about them sooner.

My friend Cami sent the bridesmaids a link to their website and I was blown away by the beauty. We quickly decided the Cecily's Classic Lace was exactly what we were looking for in a headcovering for Kaliste's wedding.

 To us, weddings are a worship service. They are a beautiful illustration of the covenant that the Lord makes with us. Just as we renew covenant with Him every week when we worship on the Lord's Day, so witnessing the covenant vows of two of His children is worship. The program of the wedding was gorgeously liturgical, such a testimony. My favorite part of the liturgy was the songs they had chosen that spoke of Christ coming to His Bride. Goosebumpy.

 In the name of full disclosure, Garlands of Grace provided all the headcoverings for Kaliste's wedding to us in exchange for this post. Wasn't that super generous of them? But really, I am sooooo impressed with these headcoverings.

Emotions.
Any woman who covers knows the struggle of keeping your headscarf in place without super conspicuous bobby pins/clips. The Cecily's Classic Lace coverings have a soft velvet band sewn into the front of them so that they don't slip! Plus, the material is soft and stretchy which allows for easy tying.

And the ties. Okay, another thing I hate about usual scarf headcoverings is all the bulk in the back when you tie them. The tails stick out from under your hair and it's just awkward looking. Noooot a problem with these at all, since the tails are small and soft.

I've been wearing my scarf to church almost every week since the wedding because it is just. so. comfortable. (Here's a link to one outfit I wore.)  Almost all hats and scarves give me a headache after just a short time, but this one doesn't ever. Huge blessing!

If you would like to see more pictures of our bridesmaid dresses, you can visit this post. :)

I hope this review has been helpful for those looking for a great headcovering source! I'm planning on ordering some more colors/styles soon. Having a go-to white headcovering has been a huge stress-reliever and so nice.

Even if you don't wear headcoverings to church, Garlands of Grace has some adorable headbands for everyday wear! Check em out.

Do you wear a headcovering? Do you have the same issues with scarves I used to have? Have a great day!

Wedding images by Rachel Clarke Photography
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: