Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Top eShakti Dresses For Summer

Hey y'all! Summer is in full swing and so is super-cute-fun-dress season! :) I just realized this morning that eShakti, one of my favorite dress websites, is having a 35% off sale today and tomorrow! The awesome thing about eShakti is that for just $7.50 more, you can have the dress completely customized for your measurements, add sleeves, change the neckline, and choose the perfect length. Here are some of the dresses that are catching my eye: 

Okay, if I were getting married this summer these would totally be my bridesmaid's dresses.

This gorgeous navy and white dress would be perfect for church, days out with the girls, summer weddings, and ladies' brunches. 

I would totally wear this dress out grocery shopping with Keds, to lunch with gladiators, and to an evening event with flats or sandals. 

This is a gorgeous classic style. It reminds me of some of my moms favorite timeless dresses. 

Summer weddings, y'all.

This dress my friend Natasha reviewed on her blog HERE. 


This dress is similar to one that I wore to a bridesmaid luncheon last summer HERE. 

So, in addition to the sale going on right now, you can get $30 off your first purchase (annnnd free customization) by clicking here. Really doesn't get much better (or cheaper for custom) than this. Oh wait, it does. Most of the dresses have pockets. O_o

Now, to be legal I have to let you know that I do receive a commission on your purchase when you use my links. Which is nice, and helps support FM, buuuut it hasn't influenced my excitement to share this great resource with you. Happy shopping! Come back here and let me know which dress you picked and what kind of awesome deal you got on it! :)) 

Sale ends June 18th, 2015. 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: