Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Beauty | Summer/Fall 2014 Daily Make-Up

Hey y'all! It's time for this month's Beauty post! I decided to change the series name from "Make-Up" because not every month will be make-up related. One of these days I'm hoping to get into researching and doing more natural types of beauty regimens and sharing those... *sigh*
Alright, here's an update to how I've been doing my make-up lately. It takes me less than 5 minutes. 
Towards the end, I also review the hairspray, dry shampoo, and heat protecting spray that I use when I "do" my hair. 


You guys have no idea how much I *love* moderating comments and reading what you ladies are up to. Every single one makes my day, so I'm completely serious when I say I want to hear what your routine looks like! 

On the subject of make-up, I received this question via email the other day:

I just wanted to ask your opinion on something real quick. I am 19 years old and I just started wearing mascara a few months ago because I was getting so tired of people thinking I was 14. As I have started to pay more attention, I have noticed most people wear way more than just mascara. I feel like I look fine with just mascara and a little eyeliner, but I am starting to wonder if it looks immature, kinda like a 12 year old who just discovered makeup. :) What are your thoughts? Do you think I should try something else or does it look fine? Is it better to go without makeup alltogether if you aren't going to do it right? And have you ever even heard of a girl who just does mascara? I guess I just need some reassurance. ~C

So, what do you think? This question goes along with a series on growing up that I really want to dive into when I get some time, so I'm not going to answer quite yet. But, I'm really interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter! 

So, what is your "simple" routine and do you think you should wear more make-up as you get older? 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: