Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Cozy Comfort

Hey y'all! With the crazy leggings-are-pants trend, handily, has come a smorgasbord of cute, long shirts that help make jeans modest. I love to wear these on chilly but-need-to-get-stuff-done days. This tunic has so many details I love: Arms-length, flattering silhouette, sparkle threads, warmth, super soft, high neckline, and fitted shoulders.

// tip of the day //
Don't be afraid to ask employees to help you find your size/color! I asked a sales associate at Dillard's last Friday to get me this tunic off of one of the mannequins since it was the last in my size. I used to be too shy to do that type of thing, but the rewards that come from just asking are so worth the temporary discomfort. ;) 

 // outfit details //
Tunic: Dillard's, Style&Co brand, $20 on sale, originally $70
Jeans: American Eagle, $20 on sale, originally $40
Slipper boots: Handmedown from my great-grandmother, who would have been 100 years old today! They were full of holes when I grabbed them from the trash bag as we were clearing out her closet, but I mended them on the long drive home and have gotten so much use out of them!
Necklace: Groopdealz, $5

 Confession: I'm wearing this outfit for the second day in a row. Yesterday I was down with Lyme-related nausea (but you already know that if you follow me on Instagram ;)) so I laid on the couch and did lots of research on MakingCosmetics.com and finished reading a book by John C. Maxwell. This outfit was so comfortable, I decided to wear it again today as we decorate for Christmas, even if the knees are a bit stretched out. ;)

I hope y'all are having a great week! Did you score any deals on Black Friday/ Cyber Monday?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: