Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Tunics All Summer Long

 Hey y'all! How are you? It's been another long week of skirt hemming and documentary watching here.

 One documentary in particular, "The True Cost", really opened my eyes to an area of our world that I must do my part to change. I'm hoping to flesh out my thoughts for a post on it soon, but it's proving hard to condense into something that y'all would actually read. :P

 This Karen Kane tunic has been a favorite of mine this summer. It's comfortable, cool, and easy to wear. Plus, with that awesome print, you can't tell if I get anything on it that stains. :}

// outfit details \\
Karen Kane Tunic: $21.99 from ThredUP
American Eagle Artist cut jeans: $13.99 from ThredUP
Flipflops: Target years ago
Tunic: $1.90 from Forever 21


I often get asked if I have naturally curly or straight hair... well, here we have my undone hair. It's straight with a little bit of texture, but definitely no curl. It's been a while since I've had it cut and now it's at a weird length that it doesn't lay right without fixing it some way, so I have it pulled back most days.

What have you been up to this week? Have you seen "The True Cost" yet?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: