Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Autumn Turned Winter

Hey y'all! It's now officially cold more days of the week than it is warm, so something cozy for church this morning was a must! 


Y'all remember my perfect dress from Autumn Trends | Day Two? Well, throw a cozy jumper sweater over it and voila-- it's winterized. 

This is a Ralph Lauren cable-knit sweater from ThredUP. My Gianni Bini brand black boots are also from there. Hat was Target a few years ago and the long earrings are from Charming Charlie's. 

If the day had been slightly warmer, I probably would have worn the gorgeous gold heels again, but I'm really starting to move towards comfort over fabulousness in my old age. ;) 


 These two verses of Dear Lord and Father of Mankind stuck out to me while we sang them this morning:

Dear Lord and Father of mankind, 
Forgive our foolish ways; 
Reclothe us in our rightful mind, 
In purer lives Thy service find, 
In deeper reverence, praise. 

Drop Thy still dews of quietness, 
Till all our strivings cease; 
Take from our souls the strain and stress, 
And let our ordered lives confess 
The beauty of Thy peace. 

What a reminder! The lines in italic especially encouraged me that taking the time to reevaluate and strive for more ordered lives IS a God-glorifying activity. This applies to so many areas of life! But of course I immediately smiled realizing my closet is not confessing the beauty of His peace right now. ;)

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I'm off to play games with friends. Blessings!
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: