Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

I Can Do Casual, Too...

Hey y'all! I share a lot of church/dress up outfits just because I like those ones more than my causal outfits, but today I have a relaxed ensemble that actually really jives with my desire for class to be maintained while being super easy at the same time. 


My hoodie jacket is Threads 4 Thought brand and is made from organic cotton. I bought it second hand on ThredUP, which gives it extra good-for-world points. ;) 
My skirt is also second hand from a neighbor (same one as I wore on New Year's!), but my tank is from Forever21. I borrowed my sister's Converse for the day and wore fleece-lined leggings to keep warm.


My week has been full of laundry, dishes, meal prep, and replying/going through about 1200 emails that I've let pile up the last few weeks. O.o

I'm a huge fan of this ear cuff (like an earring, but without the piercing) because I feel like it adds a little something extra to my outfit but it doesn't get in my way like a bracelet would or give me a headache like a necklace would. My gorgeous long earrings are from my sister's Etsy shop, Droplette Jewelry

I hope you're having a great week! Have you discovered any ethical brands lately?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: