Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Be Back September 1st!

Hey y'all! Have you ever felt the need to just push the "restart" button? I am reeeally feeling that way here with Fresh Modesty and can't wait to push the "launch" button on Fresh Apparel Denim Co, too! I'm feeling overwhelmed with how much web work I have to do here in the next couple weeks as I revamp Fresh Modesty (I never really finished last time) and cut the ribbon on Fresh Apparel's website. 


A quote that's stuck with me this week is, "You can do anything you want, but not everything you want." 

It's a wonderful, slightly annoying truth, isn't it? 
I cannot do everything. And trying to gets me nowhere. 


So, I'm gonna take a break from blogging until September 1st. That's the deadline I've given myself to have the new blog design up and functioning, the sponsors organized, and a post or two in the pipeline so I can keep working on the Fresh Apparel website. 

I so appreciate all of your awesome responses to the "Post ideas" survey and I definitely plan on using most of them! I'm still trying to figure out how to do comprehensive, consistent content that doesn't take me days to prepare. As much as I would love to be a full-time blogger, that's not my season of life right now and frankly I'm having a hard time balancing everything. Don't worry, this blog is a huge priority in my life (had to laugh when some of you said you'd like to know what I do in my free time. The answer is this.) and I have no plans to stop coming by at least once a week to chat with y'all. ;) But, I need to say au revoir until for a week  or so so I can focus on making the blog better in the long run. :) 

Have to admit, it is pretty stinkin awesome to be dressed in YOUR OWN clothes. Not clothes I sewed myself, or printed myself, but clothes I designed, sent to factories/ print shops and had them do for me. This is one of the Fresh Apparel t-shirts that I have for the Kickstarter backers and then will be selling on the Fresh Apparel website when it is ready. This skirt is the latest sample I had L.C.King do for me and I've been wearing it a lot to test it out.

If you'd like to follow along on FA's progress, I'll continue posting on FreshApparelDenimCo's Instagram page, here. :) And, don't forget Fresh Modesty has an Instagram as well! 

I would really, really appreciate y'alls prayers for me the next couple weeks. Not only do I have two full sites to rebuild (and I am not proficient at web design at all), skirt details to get to the factory still before they can start production, about 2,500 emails to sort/reply to, and a lot of blog things to think through, but my health has been less-than-awesome lately. Lyme disease is one of those things that you never know how it's going to behave, so it becomes very hard to plan out a work schedule and not get discouraged when I spend an entire morning on the bathroom floor about to throw up or when I have to nap for 3 hours in the middle of the day to try and curb the ridiculous joint pain. I know many of your pray for me regularly anyway and I am SO grateful. I'm just letting you know now of specific things you could be praying for as I need clarity, focus, vibrancy, and perseverance to get my tasks done in a timely manner. :) 

Y'all bless me so much. I am excited for what the future holds! See you soon. 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: