Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Follow Up | ThredUP Dresses

Hey! My thredUP package came! As promised, I'm here to share how my purchases turned out. :) 

Here was my final order from How To | Shop For Dresses On ThredUP.

 I thought I'd just go in order of the shopping cart and show y'all how each one fits. It is seriously so much fun to get a package of clothes in the mail!

 First up, this Tiana B. Casual Dress. If you'll remember from the original post, I decided to take a chance with this dress and I am SO glad I did. This may be my favorite of my new dresses. I was concerned that it would be too short, but it's just perfect for summer. It's a tad looser around the waist than I am used to, but not enough to keep me from loving it. I may take it in, but can wear it in the meantime.

I'm still working to figure out what to wear underneath of it... my sister liked the black, but I want to try white or cream, maybe pink. 

Next we have the Dress Barn casual dress I picked up for my mom. It's a little smaller than I was expecting, but still wearable and I think flattering on her. 

Since it's tighter than she's used to wearing, she may end up giving it to my younger sister who would fit it better. 

Anne Klein Casual Dress. So, so, so, comfortable, easy to wear, and fits perfectly. I've been wearing it today around the house and to a farm photoshoot and it's been fabulous. 

I think I may end up wearing this dress to the Remember WWII event in Linden, TN next month. Its detailing kind of reminds me of that era, with some modifications. It would be fun to create some more authentic attire, but that's not on my radar at the moment. :) 

 Next on the list is this Mossimo maxi dress! I LOVE this. It has a full-length slip, racerback, and ties. Perfect for wearing with a Halftee in the hot summer months.

My sister wasn't a huge fan of the colors when she saw it online, but I absolutely love the print and colors of the dress. I love playful patterns in classic styles. 

 This is the tunic top that I bought for my younger sister, Willa. She's the one who does all my photography and she runs Droplette Jewelry. This Express "casual dress" fit her just perfect with a pair of jeans and she's planning on wearing it this fall. It was a little warm on one of the hottest days of the year. ;)

She rocks a lot of tunic tops and it's always good to find another that looks great for a good price!

Second to last, we have this Miss Guided maxi dress. For only $10.49 I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add a potential beautiful formal piece to my wardrobe. It fits great and even though it's strapless I didn't feel like it would fall down at all.

 Obviously my layering needs a little work, but I could see myself wearing this blue dress to a piano recital, formal dance, or maybe even an evening concert in Nashville. I don't have any of those on my schedule right now, but I might someday. :) It is a little long, but works with heels.

Lastly, we have the black dress that I was really hoping would fit.... but it doesn't. I couldn't even zip it- lol. I thought I knew my H&M brand size, but apparently not. Thankfully Willa needs a new black dress and this fits her great, so it's not a total loss. ;) 

6 successes out of 7 dresses? That seems like a pretty good rate to me! 

If you haven't tried ThredUP yet, they're running a special until September 15th that if you sign up using my {Referral Link} you'll get $20 free credit to spend! That's twice as much as it is usually! 

So, whatcha'll think? Which is your favorite dress? I reeeeally need to go through my closet and get rid of some old ones to make room for these newbies! :) 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: