Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Rainy Church Day

Hey y'all! The snow and ice has finally melted here and the mud has come! I love mud, so I'm not complaining, it just takes a little more thought as you choose an outfit and shoes.

 For the first time in my life, I finally own black leather boots! I found these on ThredUP and they were absolutely perfect for the muddy weather. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned and I love them. :)

 On our dirt roads, it is impossible to keep a car clean. Our entire drive to church is on muddy roads, so if you don't do a hop/jump/awkward exit from the car, you will get filthy. I like knee-length dresses and boots, as I don't have to hold my skirt up to get in/out of the car, and if I get mud on the boot upper I can just wipe it off.

// outfit details //
Dress: Nic&Dom brand: ThredUP
Cardigan: Handmedown
Boots: Gianni Bini: ThredUP
Hat: Walmart: $3
Jewelry: Bridesmaid gift
You can't see it, but I also wore a long-sleeved black Halftee for warmth and neckline coverage


I'm off to make some lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast... y'all have a great day! What did you wear to church yesterday?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: