Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Crazy March Days

Hey y'all! I hope you're having a great week! I'm unpacking from returning from Georgia on Monday and preparing for a trip to Ohio on Friday, with a jaunt to Nashville Thursday evening for the Teach Them Diligently Convention. Needless to say, dressing up has been the last thing on my mind as I clean the house, work on getting skirt orders out, briefly help my sister sew bridesmaid dresses, and prepare for company. My first priority? Drinking coffee.


I wasn't intending to do a full "review" of this coffee when Gypsy Coffee Co. sent it to me, but I love it so much I wanted to mention it. My goal for 2016 is to only work with ethically-minded companies, so when they contacted me asking about sponsorship I couldn't say no. 

From their about page: 

"Gypsy Coffee- a place where creativity is encouraged, Christ is honored, fair-trade coffee and other drinks are made, sold, and enjoyed, and money is raised to end human trafficking. Sounds cool, huh? That's the dream.

So far we have our own variety of fair trade Honduran coffee, a great coffee recipe, and a good bit of energy, but we hope to eventually become a real coffee shop selling our very own coffee."

Their Full City Roast is awesome. It's exactly the flavor I like for my afternoon ah-the-kitchen's-a-mess-I-need-to-make-dinner pick-me-up. ;) I love it in the french press, 2-3 T for 24oz of water. 

My wet hair in a weird bun is a good indication of just how real this outfit is. My shirt I pulled out of the "donate" bin we had in our room because I just wasn't ready to say goodbye... and I'm glad I did! I didn't realize how few spring shirts I have until the weather warmed up these last 10 days or so. My earrings are from my sister's Etsy shop, Droplette Jewelry

My skirt I made from FreshApparel.us scraps, just piecing it together carefully and paying attention to the grain of the denim so it would lay right. :) 

My mug says "Actually, I Can" from Jo-Ann's. 

Y'all try out Gypsy Coffee Co. if you can. They have a sale going on through March: GCSPRING30 for 30% off! Have a great day! What's your weekend look like?


Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: