Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Review | Tik Tak Layering T

Hey y'all! I have a quick and easy spring/summer outfit and review for you!

It's finally warm enough for short sleeves and short skirts! Sadly it's still getting dark earlier than I realize so I have indoor pictures today. 


Shopblets sent me their Tik Tak Layering T to review! It's a full t-shirt with super fun sleeves that make layering under a strappy shirt look so much snazzier! The shirt itself is a perfect length for a petite girl like me but I imagine would also work for a long torso. There is a high and a low neckline, and I wore it backwards so the high would be in the front. Shopblets' Candy Rack collection has several styles of these layering Ts that are a great idea for those shirts that need more pizzazz than a Halftee! 


 I have a 10% off code to pass along! Enter "FRESH10" at checkout on Shopblets.com :) And, guess what? The Ts are proudly Made in America, so you can feel awesome about supporting this company!

My purple tank is Mossimo brand, my skirt Ann Taylor, and my shoes Aldo; 
all second-hand from ThredUP

I sat down on the couch earlier and my 10 year old brother looked up from his game of Minecraft that he'd been glued to for an hour and said, "You look really pretty, Olivia"... so I'm going to call this ensemble a success. ;)

I've spent this week nursing a headache, replying to your emails and FB messages (still working through them!), enjoying the sunshine, and trying to get my head together about all the things I need to accomplish! What are you up to this week?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: