Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Black Tunic + Brown Boots

Hey y�all! Three awesome companies are behind today�s outfit, so I�m excited to finally be sharing this.
And by finally, I mean this post has been 3 days in production. This is not uncommon and today I�m finding it especially humorous how long it takes to do such a simple task among a life with no firmly established schedule. 
This tunic/ dress was graciously provided by ModeEsty.com. Eriko, the owner, has a huge heart for modesty and does an amazing job running this business as a single mom. Please hop over to her site and shop! There are all sorts of gorgeous items and they are competitively priced, too. :)

 M�kay, excited rant alert. ;) This tunic�. Is amazing. I wondered at first if I should wear it with jeans or with leggings (it hits past my knees in the front and back but the sides are quite a few inches above) and ended up going with jeans. Capris, actually, but you can�t tell because I wore boots. :D Anyway, this tunic is the perfect weight knit. It fits so flatteringly in the top, skims the hips, and is a fun, dramatic, elegant length. Usually with tunics they bunch around the waistband area and you look all lumpy, but that�s totally not the case with this one. I wore it two days in a row it is so comfortable. 

The next company is Amanda Greenhoe�s Chloe+Isabel. The earrings I�m wearing (forgot to take a close-up) I have had for about a year and wear probably every-other week. Don�t forget to come join the facebook party tonight! You should be able to watch it even if you don�t have an account. :) All proceeds will go towards their adoption fund.

// outfit details //
Tunic: c/o ModeEsty.com
Capris: no recollection. :P
Tank: Forever21: $1.80
Boots: ThredUP
Earrings: chloe+isabel


And, lastly, I decided to include some photos of the new mineral eyeshadow I picked up this week. Beeyoutiful Skin sells their products next door to their main office in Wild Duck Soup Emporium, a health-food+ hippie-stuff shop in our town. I stopped in with my mom after going to the post office to mail 25 more t-shirts (yes, they are back in stock at freshapparel.us!) and couldn't pass up a clearance price on this shade, called Lightning Blue. My sister has been using one of their purple shades for months now and I've been so impressed with the quality and stay-power it has. 

 I'm kind of excited about my new 35mm lens and D3200 camera body, thus the awkward close ups. :D 
Also, there's a super fun event I'll be a part of happening next week, so stay tuned for an announcement on that and how you can be involved! :D :D

Mailing t-shirts! The Post Office staff are so patient with me. :D
What's your favorite item on ModeEsty.com? Tried any new make-up lately?

Oh, and P.S.-- I've gotten an awesome response to the sewing camp question from my last post, so I'll be getting some details together and emailing them to those who have expressed interest sometime in the next week or two. Thanks!
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: