Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Dressing Down | Fleece Vest

Hey y'all! I hope you had a great weekend! We've had grandparents visiting so it's been a little more relaxed around here as we spend time with them. :)
Sharing this outfit today that I wore out to do errands last week. I wanted the simplicity of a dress but needed warmth, a little more coverage, and to make it a little less formal, so pairing it with this Columbia fleece vest was perfect.

I got this dress from ThredUP and it fits perfectly... a little too perfect, actually, because it's very form-fitting. But, that's the purpose of layers and I felt comfortable and put-together in this outfit. :) 

// outfit details //
Vest: Columbia brand: ThredUP credit
Boots: Hush Puppies brand: $180
(so excited to be wearing these a second season!)
Earrings: Thrift store

As I was out, I stopped and checked my P.O. box-- inside was this gorgeous lip color from Jennifer Reed, Beauty Counter consultant. I've worn it every day for a week and really, really love the consistency, coverage, and lack of nasty ingredients! I'll be doing a review of the AM moisturizing cream soon.

I'm on a mission today to make significant progress in responding to Fresh Modesty emails. Click on Contact if you'd like to add to my inbox! ;)

Real quick, if you've not liked "Fresh Modesty"on Facebook yet, you really should go do that. For the next 7 days I'll be sharing Etsy shops from Fresh Modesty readers and hopefully help you cross things off your Christmas list!

How have you dressed down a fancy dress lately?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: