Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Favorite Skirt Redux

Hey y'all! I thought I'd share another ensemble with my favorite fall skirt (I posted about it 3 weeks ago) to give an idea of how just changing the accessories can create a whole new outfit! :) 

// outfit details //
Sweater: ThredUP
Tank: Forever21: $1.80
Hat: Charming Charlie's: $8
Shoes: Borrowed from my sister, from Kmart
Earrings: Droplette


Guess what, girls?! This weekend we're having a little party on Facebook.com/freshmodesty that has several awesome benefits:
1) You get a chance to do some Christmas shopping.
2) You will feel good about this shopping because it will directly benefit Amanda+Ben's adoption fund! They are hoping to bring a precious child home from Taiwan. 
3) You might win a $25 coupon! 

 Go to {this link} for more information! Friday, 11-21-14 at 7:30 CST! :)

I am getting more and more excited for the coming new year and all the opportunities that are starting to line up. Life is such a crazy journey! So much is in store for Fresh Apparel and Fresh Modesty! I'll share details as soon as I possibly can. :D

One thing I'm considering is hosting a Sewing Camp for Fresh Modesty readers! I'd like to know what the interest is before I go any farther with planning. So, if you would consider coming to Tennessee (an hour west of Nashville) and learning how to sew for 4-5 days, please shoot me an email (freshmodesty@gmail.com) with the subject line "Sewing Camp" and that will help me with planning. There would be some cost associated with it, but nothing unreasonable. :) Ages 13-22 please. I'm excited to hear from you! Space will be limited. 

I think I drank too much coffee today. I'm bouncing up and down in my chair surrounded by to-do lists and blog post ideas and marketing strategies and speaking outlines (oh, wait, that's a secret!) and patterns and business books and Emma just brought me hot cocoa and I think I may type out another post tonight and and and I have so much more to do but the internet is so slow I want to pull my hair out... 

Speaking of my sister, I found this super cute picture of her in our suuuuuuper messy closet and thought this post needed some reality. Every post with gorgeous fall leaves in the background of the pictures does. :D

So, three call-to-actions: 

2) Email me if you would like to learn to sew!
3) Comment and share what you've been up to this week! :D 

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: