Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Hoodies Now Available!

Hey y'all! Popping in to let you know that the Fresh Apparel hoodies are now available at FreshApparel.us! 

 These are super super comfortable and warm! I have a very limited quantity available (and only in size medium right now), so don't wait too long if you're hoping to grab one! Order by December 18th and you'll get Free Shipping in time for Christmas.

I can't decide which color is my favorite-- I wear them all all the time. ;) Also, all sizes of t-shirts are back in stock!

Also, you can now give Gift Certificates to FreshApparel.us! So if you'd like to bless someone with an Errand #17 skirt in the future, this could be a way to do that. Click on the picture above to print it out after purchasing.

I hope to be back later this week with some fun posts.  Have an awesome day!
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: