Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, y'all! My life has been hectic lately, but when is it not? I was really hoping to have posted more in December, especially with some holiday-themed posts, but that just didn't happen. So, I'm here today to share my Christmas outfit from this past Sunday and call that sufficient (for my own sanity). 

 // outfit details //
Cardigan: Forever21
Flats: ThredUP
Hat: Target
Pearl set: Gift
Super sparkly ring: Charming Charlies

 The busier I get, the more I appreciate reliable clothing pieces. I got completely ready to go (hair curling, make-up, choosing outfit) in under 20 minutes thanks to these tried and true staples in my closet.

 I went out a little while ago and finished my Christmas shopping... I should probably do some wrapping today too. In preparation for the picture-taking tomorrow, I'll also paint my nails and curl my hair before bedtime tonight.  I'm going to make myself mentally sign-out of the blog for the next two days or so, jsyk. :)

How are you spending this Christmas? Excited to spend time with family? What festive ensembles are you wearing? :)
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: