Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Sequins + Lace

Hey y'all! I'm really missing blogging more than once a week! 

Once again yesterday I was running behind for church. A maxi skirt, t-shirt with sequins, and a structured denim jacket is a pretty no-brainer combination. 

// outfit details //
Old Navy denim jacket: Thrift store: $3
Torn by Ronny Kobo brand skirt: ThredUP: $25.99
Boots you totally can't see: ThredUP

I finally learned my lesson after weeks and weeks of turning into an ice cube during church to wear a long skirt, boots, and bring a thick jacket... and I was still chilly when the air would kick on! 

Will any of you be at the Modest Fashion Guild conference this weekend? I'm working on my talks right now... too much to say and I have two hours! I'll be back next week with a report of how that went and what I packed... I *think* I'll be able to get it all in a carry on. ;)

Y'all have a great week! What's something you're looking forward to?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: