Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

1 Button-Down | 3 Days | 3 Ways ~ Day 3

Hey y'all! I've been busy today! We did the weekend's cooking and I ran to the grocery store (not a short trek living out where we do) this morning and then this afternoon we went to see Captain America 2 with friends! Best part of the movie is when my sister realized I was wearing the same arrow necklace as Natasha. ;)
// outfit details //
Black eyelet dress: Express: ThredUP
Button-up: Thrift store: $1
Shoes: BC brand: ThredUP
Earrings (same as yesterday. :P They match this shirt well and for whatever reason I can't find all my other favorite earrings right now): Thrift store: $1

This challenge has been so much fun! I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did! Please check out and go thank Ashley, the Boyer's, and Callie (haha, we had very similar outfits today!) for hosting with me! Link up (to your direct post) below! :)

Y'all have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow! 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: