Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Review | The Healthy Farm Girl #2

 Hey y'all! I have a waaaaay long over-due review to share with y'all! The Healthy Farm Girl has been a sponsor of mine since January and I really really really love her products and hope by now you've tried them out, too!

I did a review of the Vanilla Spice Facial Cream, Lemongrass Vanilla Deodorant, and Chamomile Mint Lotion Bar back in January, and now I'm going to share about the Sugar 'n Spice Lotion Bar and Gilbert Solid Perfume!

 I'm still using the Vanilla Spice Facial Cream after every shower. I rub it in to help remove the last bit of mascara from around my eyes and to moisturize my face. It only takes a little tiny bit and you can hardly tell I've been using it by looking in the container!

Equally as awesome is the Sugar 'n Spice Lotion Bar. It's absolutely perfect for moisturizing on-the-go without getting lotion all over the place. It's not too thick, lays so nicely, isn't oily, and really does improve skin-- and it smells ammmazing without being overpowering. I use it on my elbows and legs primarily, but it's also great for around your neck as a perfume and on your knuckles after doing dishes.

The Healthy Farm Girl also has this lotion bar in a Chamomile Mint scent, which I loooove. I've been using it a couple times a week for several months now and it's no where close to running out!


 I was also sent this Gilbert Solid Perfume to try-- first, isn't that the most perfect name for a perfume? And, it smells... just perfect. I'm not big on floral scents and this is nothing like that. Just lovely. However, I've hardly used it at all because my mom keeps stealing it! She hides it in her purse where only she can find it. :P But, when I can get a hold of it, using it makes life just that much better. :)

I know a lot of you are curious as to what natural beauty products I use and these are a few of them! There are a lot of natural companies I have not been impressed with, but The Healthy Farm Girl really is grand and I would not recommend it if I didn't love it. :)

Have you had a chance to try The Healthy Farm Girl's products yet? What's your favorite?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: