Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Summer of Dresses | Bridal Shower #2

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday! I need to work on Fresh Apparel stuff today while I have "time" so no Awkward and Awesome this week... although I have a bunch to share! :) 

Last Saturday afternoon my good friend Tricia Ann and I hosted a bridal shower for our bestie Kaliste. 

The theme colors were yellow and peach with hints of turquoise, so I was really excited to find a dress on ThredUP that matched the party decor. :)

My easy-peasy-hey-I'm-at-Target gift to the bride was a tub full of cleaning supplies, all in the party colors.

 I was in charge of decorations and had a blast hanging lights and making pompoms to decorate the barn we had the shower in. I had great help, too!

Tricia Ann created this lovely cupcake display! It was the centerpiece of the food table and looked simply perfect. 

 We spread quilts on the floor for the young girls to sit on so they could be close to the gift-unwrapping action. 

Future sister-in-law of the bride, Tricia Ann, and sister of the bride. :) 
I love this picture so much, I had to include it. I never did catch what was said, but isn't laughter the best? 

With the barn doors open so the breeze could blow through, Michael Buble' playing in the background, and general merriment abounding, we had a wonderful afternoon celebrating and showering Kaliste with gifts for her new home and life.

// outfit details //
Pearl Earrings: Gift

This dress is strapless, so I safety pinned it to my bra straps to keep from having to pull it up all the time. Since it was a Saturday afternoon occasion, I used the denim jacket to tone down the fancy of the ohsoperfect dress. Usually I don't like mixing and matching such different styles, but this was fun. 

Have you ever hosted a bridal shower? What were the theme colors? What did you wear?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: