Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Summer of Dresses | Photographing A Wedding

Hey y'all! Hope you had a lovely 4th of July weekend! My Friday involved helping at a farm, blogging, photographing a wedding, running around town, and relaxing with friends late into the evening... er, morning. 

I had a bright, summery dress picked out to wear to the wedding, but after finding out I would be photographer, I opted to fall back on my new favorite black dress and sandals, seen {here} on the blog recently. I needed a way to dress it up a little, so I added this adorable headband, also previously blogged {here}

// outfit details //
Shoes: Payless: $12.50: (Get them here! On clearance)
Headband: c/o Deborah & Co.
Earrings: Gift
Bow ring: GroopDealz: $3

How was your 4th of July? I got some comments about not wearing patriotic colors... but I was just really feeling the coral. For the evening activities I swapped into a long coral shirt and jeans with this headband and shoes. Anyway, what did you wear? How did you spend your 3 day weekend? 

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: