Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Sponsors | September

Hey y'all! I wanted to properly introduce you to Fresh Modesty's September sponsors so that you can check out these great resources! Click on the screen shot to be taken to the sponsor's website.


If you've been reading Fresh Modesty for any length of time, you know I am one of Halftee's biggest fans. They have completely changed the way I can layer to make things more modest and have greatly simplified my closet. I just clicked around the site a bit and a 10% off coupon popped up for me, so go check them out and get a discount! If you ever ask me a question about layering, my first response is going to be, "Well, do you have a Halftee yet?" ;)

"The Head Covering Movement is a campaign that seeks to spark a return to the practice of head covering during corporate Christian worship. We post articles, sermons and video teachings on this topic. We also link to discussions around the web where people are talking about head covering and share testimonies of women who practice this symbol. To learn more about HCM you visit us at http://www.headcoveringmovement.com or watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dK0maTIKDk



"My name is Lauren, and I started Wearing History as a way to share my discovery, study, and exploration of vintage and historic fashion.  I originally sold period vintage clothing and sewing supplies online, and from there, I started blog at www.wearinghistoryblog.com.
I started the Wearing History sewing pattern line over five years ago.  The sewing patterns brought my favorite vintage fashions- especially casual and sportswear - to a new audience who could sew, wear and love the styles as part of their daily wardrobe.  But I often heard from those who didn't sew that they wanted these fashions, too.  It had always been a dream of mine to have my own ready to wear line, but I thought it was unachievable.  I knew the Lord would bring all good things in His time, and to His will.  Suddenly I started getting the "green light" and confirmation that the time was right.  And so, about six months ago, I focused all of my energy and work into a new venture for Wearing History - a ready to wear clothing line!

Through the Wearing History clothing line I've combined my experience and knowledge from my FIDM fashion design degree and theatrical costuming at the La Jolla Playhouse and San Diego Opera with my knowledge of authentic period cut and design. Through Wearing History�s new ready to wear line, I hope to enhance the possibility of sustaining and supporting American jobs through domestic manufacturing.  By wearing classic fashions that don't have an expiration date, created in a way that helps provide work for many skilled professionals in the USA garment industry, we create sustainable fashion.  My goal is to create clothing won't just make you feel good for an aesthetic reason, but an ethical one as well. 
My first clothing collection is currently on Kickstarter to raise the funds needed for the first run of production.  Through Kickstarter you can support for various rewards- from pre-ordering clothing to pledging for e-patterns.  There is only a short while left until the campaign ends, so please check it out and help by sharing my project with your friends. Thanks!"
Wearing History has met their Kickstarter goal (CONGRATS, LAUREN!!) but there's still time to grab some fabulous rewards. As someone who has been totally blessed by Kickstarter, I really encourage you to support this endeavor, especially if you love vintage clothing.  

Garlands of Grace is a company that makes beeeeautiful headcoverings. I did a review of their Cecily's Lace design earlier this month if you'd like to check that out.


 "My name is Caitlin Baughman, and I am 22 years old. I have 4 brothers, 1 sister, and I'm a Homeschool graduate. I started blogging a couple years ago for fun, and now it�s become a passion of mine to reach out to people in need of some encouragement. I've been teaching Piano as a Home Business since I was 14, and continue to do so while studying to become a Labor Doula. I'm a stay-at-home daughter who loves her family, and loves to be the chauffeur to her siblings, for her mom. When I have free time I love to read, write, and learn about life. ?I love to sing, jog, knit, and blog. :)"

"Modesty 4me.com is a one woman company from Texas that makes and sells one of the only high neck line camis on the market.  These high neck line camis fill the bill when other camis don't.  If you are tired of tugging at your cami, or if you tighten the straps so much that it rubs under your arms; this is the solution you have been searching for.  Two new modesty items will be introduced this year.  Modesty4Me camis are made in USA.
The online reviews speak for themselves.

This from a customer in Kentucky: �I looked at so many stores for camis that came up high enough to still cover things when I bend over, but to no avail. Luckily, I stumbled upon this website....and have never looked back! These are great: high quality, good fit, and perfect coverage. THANK YOU! Keep making these! I'll keep coming back for more! And more colors would be excellent!�

Another customer in New Jersey wrote: �Love these camis, there is no place else that I can find that makes a high neck cami. This is especially important because by the time I adjust the straps on a regular cami so that it covers my bra/chest, it's up in my armpits and that can be very irritating.�

From Missouri, this: �Excellent product. Better than expected. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.�

One more from Washington, DC: �I love this cami, it's not TOO high and it still looks very feminine, but it is not like most camis that are just scoop-like and you need to keep pulling up. I'm so happy I found this site. I highly recommend this cami!!!

These 5 star reviews are commonplace which makes Modesty4me.com a real winner."
??
You can read my review of Modesty4Me here.

Joyfully His is in existence to be a source of inspiration and encouragement for young women. 
Our main goal is that you will be encouraged to serve God, your family and others to the best of your ability and through His grace and strength. We also want to motivate you to grow in your personal walk with the Lord Jesus.
Currently, we have posts on The Proverbs 31 Woman, quotes from Godly men and women, recipes, encouraging literature suggestions and lots more. Everything we post is designed to better equip you to be the woman or girl God wants you to be. So come on over, take a look around and be inspired to grow closer to your Creator and the family He specifically placed you in. We�d love to see you!
Your Sisters in Christ, Madyson and Anne


"Feel good about what you put on your body!
Check out the store for soaps that are currently available. 
You can have comfort in knowing you are using a natural, vegan, real bar of soap made with coconut and olive oils that leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Ever get out of the shower and your skin feels tight after using commercial �soap?�  That is because commercial soap strips out the glycerin and strips your skin of it's moisture. You won't have that with Sozo Artisan Soaps! They are real soap that still contain the glycerin and won't strip your skin of it's natural moisture. Check out the store and indulge yourself in some real soap."



I hope you'll take some time and check all of these out! I love each of these companies/blogs and really hope you'll enjoy them as well. Blessings, y'all! 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: