Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Review | Mikarose

Happy day! I hope y'all have started your week off with some energy, joy, and goal setting! 

Mikarose was kind enough to send me their Ivy Dress in Eggplant to review. I recently realized that I love wearing dark purple because it works for so many seasons and occasions.

 This dress is well made, flattering, and cut in a way that it's not too tight, yet not too loose. The wide pleated skirt style is timeless and on trend right now. I love that the Ivy Dress has no zippers or buttons-- just toss it on and go! No tanks to layer, no slips necessary.

It hits at the perfect spot below my knee so I'm not worried about it. (The twirl in the above picture makes it look shorter than it is)
For church, I paired it with my sister's awesome scarf, brown boots, and a burgundy fedora. My sister Emma wore it with cowboy boots and sparkly jewelry to a show at The Grand Ol' Opry and looked super cute. I shared on Instagram last week how I dressed this down for fellowship after church: 



Mikarose has a ton of gorgeous dresses. I didn't realize how "fallish" this outfit is until blogging it, ha! As I try to build a smaller wardrobe, this dress is gonna be a keeper. It's just so simple and easy. 

Y'all have a wonderful week! Do you have a favorite dress silhouette? 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: