Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Autumn Trends | Day One

Hey y'all! It's been way too long since I've taken "real" outfit photos (and my iPhone remote broke, so that's made even quick image grabs more complicated) and Ashley's Autumn Trends Blog Event seemed the perfect excuse to get back in the habit! 


It is such a gorgeous day, so we spent a few extra minutes pretending to have a picnic just because we could. ;) 

Two weekends ago, super sweet longtime readers of Fresh Modesty stopped by on their way home from vacation to meet my family and me. The internet is such a wonderful place and has facilitated opportunities to connect with such incredible people! And... oh my goodness, y'all, Mrs. M made me this basket. 

She literally weaved me a basket.

How cool. is. that. 

According to ELLE magazine, "Bling is back! After seasons of oversized jewelry with minimal design, we've made a return to very feminine, sparkly jewelry..."

So, I opted to wear a simple gold blingy costume bracelet from Charming Charlie's to compliment the  Old Navy gold-toed flats.

As much fun as chunky sweaters, blanket scarves, and wool are, it is just not cool enough to wear those looks here in Tennessee yet. So today for a casual Saturday visiting with out-of-state family, I'm wearing super comfy Ann Taylor corduroys (thankfully nice enough for those) in what I guess is called "Marsala" this autumn. ;) 

My tunic I got on ThredUP (click here for $20 off your first order) and it's been a super versatile, easy tunic that was perfect for summer and is now taking me into fall. The brand is Lush. 

Apparently 1970's and flared jeans are finally back in style (that's my favorite fashion decade!) just as I was finally adopting skinny jeans into my wardrobe. I will have to search a bit to find flares in the back of the closet. :P 

Ulta Beauty had an online-only sale on the carcinogen-free Butter LONDON nail polishes a fortnight back so I picked up this gorgeous shade called "Queen Vic" and didn't realize it would match these pants so well. ha!

I'll see y'all again soon-- be sure to click over to Bramblewood Fashion to see Ashley's outfit and get links to others'! Blessings!

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: