Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Happy New Year!

Hey y'all! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

This is what I wore to two parties last night. I was very overdressed, but I am unapologetic on New Years Eve about wearing outlandish sequins. :D 


It was a chilly evening and both parties were in barns, so I layered for warmth. 
I concealed carried my new M&P Shield in a compression-style holster I made; that was my first layer. Over that was a long-sleeved Halftee, a burgundy tank from JCPenny's, my fabulous sequin cardigan I bought on ThredUP just for this holiday season, and an elastic/leather belt I found in the closet. I think my skirt is a hand-me-down from a neighbor. I settled for comfort and wore my brown HushPuppies brand boots. And F21 leggings, because Tennessee finally decided it's winter now. 


I've gotten away from wearing waist-defining belts just as a personal style preference, but it really worked this evening to reign in the floppy sequin thing. I braided a section of my hair and tied a gold sparkly fern to it for even more fun. It looks weird/super obvious in the pictures but it wasn't in person.


I'm super excited about what 2016 is going to hold. I've been in a funk the last few months, but something clicked this week and I think I'm finally coming out of it. :) 

How did you ring in the New Year? Do you dress up? Did you get anything super awesome you're just dying to tell everyone about for Christmas?! haha update me ladies! 

{p.s. I'll be sharing more about the holster I made once I've had a chance to test it/train with it/etc, so hang tight on the concealed carry questions. I'm just recently renewing my resolve to carry daily.)
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: