Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Summer of Dresses | Bachelorette Party

Hey y'all! Super quick post today as I run around. Last night was my good friend Kaliste's bachelorette party! It was a casual affair, hanging out in her maid-of-honor's basement drinking strawberry drinks and eating pizza and way too many Oreos. I decided to don this dress that I have been dying to wear ever since I got it because it's just not the sort of dress you can just wear  y'know? It's a little loud, a little silly, and way too comfortable. It's kinda silky and my family thinks it looks like a nightgown, so, I wore it to the party because I could. ;) 

 I paired it with a white Halftee (Short Sleeve style, I believe) which was a super easy way to layer for modesty. Earlier in the day my awesome friend Caroline practiced doing my hair for the wedding coming up soon and I needed to see how long it would stay, so I wore it all day. I'm actually still wearing it now 24 hours later and it still looks fine!

// outfit details //
Dress: Old Navy: ThredUP
Halftee: c/o Deborah & Co
Necklace: Charming Charlie's: $9

  I slipped on my favorite new coral gladiators and refreshed my green toenail polish. After a day of running around trying to get stuff done, it felt good to relax into something stylish and comfortable.

 So, I found a hilarious necklace at Charming Charlie's last week that I just *had* to get and wear to this party. It says "Single" on one side and "Ready to Mingle" on the other. We have a good time laughing about that kind of thing and it seemed appropriate for the evening. ;)

Well, as I was writing this post I got a message asking if I could photograph a wedding... in 3 hours. O.o So, I'm gonna skedaddle. Y'all have an awesome 4th of July! What would you wear to a bachelorette party?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: