Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

12 South Street

Hey y'all! I hope your week is going wonderfully! 
Madeline is here visiting with me this week and helping hem skirts! The evening I picked her up at BNA we walked around 12 S Street in Nashville for a while. There are cute shops, a bazillion healthy restaurants, photo ops galore, and we stopped at a flower stand and ooo'd and awww'd over the succulents in the gorgeous spring sunset weather. :)

Madeline is a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer in the Minneapolis, MN area, so of course we had to grab some outfit photos.  Click here to visit her website!

// outfit details // 
Dress: Tiana B. brand: ThredUP, $9.99
Cardigan: Mossimo brand, handmedown
Purse: JustFab.com, $39.99
Shoes: Payless, $12.50
Bracelets: Gifts and Gracewear Collection
Necklaces: Charming Charlie and Groupon

Y'all may remember this dress from the How To | Shop for Dresses on ThredUP post I did last summer. (Here's the first and second post). It's just one of those super simple summer dresses that I'm glad I have in the closet. I paired it with a black cardigan because I don't really have any other colors and it was just the perfect weight for the evening. 


I adore bright green succulents, so of course I had to pick one up along with some chocolate mint. They're sitting here all happy on the counter while our fingers turn blue from steaming denim. :D 

Y'all have a great day, okay? Have you been exploring anywhere lately? 
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: