Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Resurrection Day!

Hey y'all! I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection weekend! In years past I've usually tried to make or buy a pretty new outfit for the occasion, but things have been a little crazy lately. ;)

I pulled out my bridesmaid dress I made last summer and paired it with two items I don't wear very often: This grey flutter cardigan and my pink cut-out pumps. Because of the cardigan, I unsnapped the bow from the back of the dress and pinned it onto the front for a little more interest. 

Here's a picture of what the back bow looked like: 

// outfit details //
Dress: Made by me
Cardigan: ThredUP
Shoes: ThredUP
Jewelry: Gift
Hat: Charming Charlie? Forever 21?

I'm working on hemming today, of course! So many skirts, so little time. ;) 

What did you wear to church this week? Do you usually get a new outfit?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: