Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

The Errand #17 Skirt is available!

Y'all. I couldn't be more excited. 
Well, I could be, if I was announcing that I had all the sizes in stock. 
But as it is, I am pleased to announce that sizes 38 through 52 are now available for sale on FreshApparel.us

Sizes are determined by the circumference of your torso in inches where you'd like the top of the waistband to be. Some ladies like it higher on their waist, others like it on their hips. I personally like it about halfway between.

There are several sizes that have VERY limited quantities. Annnnd honestly I have no idea if I will ever do another round of the Errand #17, so, if you'd like to add a super practical and flattering denim skirt to your wardrobe, now is the time! :)

It would be totally awesome if y'all could help me out by spreading the word! Thank you in advance for sharing in my excitement!

FreshApparel.us

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: