Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Yay Classics

Hey y'all! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm waiting on spinach and sausage quiche to cook for breakfast, so I thought I'd share what I wore to church this Palm Sunday.

I made this skirt in March of 2009. It's one of those skirts that, even though the sewing mistakes are many (super obvious blind hem, anyone?), there's something about it that I just love. I don't know if it's the fact that it's tailored exactly to me (albeit a little loose because I'm a little slimmer than I was at 16) or the unusual color, but it's just a skirt I feel great in. It's not even that stylish, lol. 

I've blogged it before on three occasions that I can find: 
Left, I wore this same shirt with it for a regular Thursday \\ Right, I wore it with a gorgeous green for church

And then, I dug up this beauty from the very beginnings of Fresh Modesty, when it was cool to heavily edit your photos on Picnik. I was going with a "grunge" theme for that fashion week so obviously posing with two broken mops on top of the air conditioner was the way to go. 

If you'd like to visit my forgotten sewing blog and read the short story of the skirt, here's a link.

// outfit details //
Shirt: Bisou Bisou: ThredUP
Skirt: Made by me
Tank: Arizona brand from JCPenny's
Hat: Vintage from a store in town, I believe.
Shoes: Kmart, gift from my sister
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Groupon


Hope y'all have a wonderful day! Do you have a favorite skirt that's been around forever?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: