Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Cow In The Sunshine

 Hey y'all! I hope you are having a splendid week. Thought I'd share a black + white outfit I wore two weeks ago to my siblings' piano recital.


This is that shorter black skirt I ordered from ThredUP for spring (post here) and I absolutely love it! The leather boots are a little high and the skirt a little long to make them look super good together, but it works well enough. ;) I probably would have worn simple black heeled sandals with this outfit, but it was pouring rain and I had to walk through grass.


This cardigan is from Sweet Salt Clothing! They are a modest clothing company that is becoming one of my favorite on the web. The sharp black and white floral design of the Flutter Cardi Sweater is super pretty, but as I'm wearing it the print reminds me of a cow, lol. So we call this the cow cardigan. ;)

I thought I'd share 3 quick tips for "throwing together" a new outfit at the last minute.

1) Start with a favorite, no-iron, piece you feel super comfortable in. When you're not comfortable in an outfit, you constantly second-guess wearing it, which you don't have time for. 

2) Choose the practical shoes you can run in, because you'll be running out the door and into the event and you don't want to be curling your toes to keep the kitten heels on.

3) Don't be afraid to throw on a new piece or try a new combination even if it's time to be leaving. Going with your gut can sometimes result in better ensembles than thinking through an outfit thoroughly. 

// outfit details //
Cardigan: c/o Sweet Salt Clothing
Skirt: ThredUP
Boots: ThredUP
Tank: Forever21
Earrings: Charming Charlie's

I hope you all have a lovely day! What are your last-minute dressing tips?
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: