Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

Some 60's

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a lovely day! Here's what I wore to church this past Lord's Day.

This dress arrived from ThredUP Saturday and I LOVE it. It fits me absolutely perfectly and I love the retro feel it has. 

I've been working 'round the clock on rewriting and expanding Creating Custom Swimwear...like majorly. I'm super excited for next week here on Fresh Modesty... not only do I have TWO swimwear company reviews to share (for those who don't sew) but I'll be relaunching the eBook that has helped hundreds create their own modest swimwear. Prepare for Swimsuit Week! 

That is, if I can find an extra 36 hours in this week. Soooo much happening right now. 

// outfit details //
Dress: ThredUP
Shoes: ThredUP
Scarf: no idea
Jewelry: Charming Charlie's

I have a friend arriving in a few hours from out of town, so I'm going to go clear the cardboard boxes off the front porch and sweep the kitchen. Y'all have an awesome day!
Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: