Labels

slider

Recent

Breaking News

Popular Posts

Navigation

My Workout Outfit

Hey y'all! I'm just popping by real quick today because I'm actually accomplishing a lot of housework and I need to keep the momentum going! It's been a rough couple weeks health-wise for our family and there's a lot to catch up on! So, I'm going to skip Awk+Awe this week; I hope you understand. 

Ever since I mentioned my workout clothes here y'all have been asking to see them- today's the day! ;) I feel very comfortable going for a run in this outfit, both modesty-wise and fit-wise. My only exercise these days has been a one-mile walk/jog each day, but this outfit would also work if I were doing aerobics or stretching. My rear-end is not covered with a long shirt like is my normal rule for pants, but because of how loose they are and the nature of the activities, I don't worry about it. 

I ordered this ensemble from... you guessed it, ThredUP. I wouldn't be able to afford brands like these without the deep discount that ThredUP items have, and they really do make a difference in sweat-prevention and durability. It's also important to me that my workout clothes match, so to be able order online instead of running around the mall trying to find stuff is a blessing. /end rant

One thing about workout clothes though, is that the sizing really varies from brand to brand. To make sure these would fit, I googled the size chart for each brand before I bought it. For example, my Under Armour shirt is a small, but my Adidas pants are a medium. 

//  outfit details //
Top: Under Armour: ThredUP: $9.99 
Sports Bra: Nike: ThredUP: $12.99
Bottoms: Adidas: ThredUP: $10.49
Shoes: Sketchers: Thrift Store: $2

One more tip: I could have worn ugly white socks with my slip-on tennis shoes, but instead I wore low-rise black socks so that the whole outfit looked put-together. White socks would have been a distraction and well, I like to look decent no matter the activity. ;) 

One struggle with workout clothes is not having a place to keep your cell phone. I have one of those armband holders, but some days I don't want to fool with it so I was very pleased to discover two pockets in the back of the sports bra perfect for holding my phone! Makes it easy and you can't even see it (I have my shirt pulled tight in the picture so you can. ;)).

I hope this satisfies your curiosity! Let me know if you have any questions. I do have other workout outfits, but so far this has been my favorite combination. :) What do you wear to work out?

Share
Banner

latestladiesfashion.com

Post A Comment:

0 comments: